Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: I need a woman......

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Spectre_aye's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am off to go find one right now.

    it is a tuesday night tho... *lowers standards for the night*

  2. #32
    Inactive Member CBMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2001
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Angelus of Death:
    They aren't worth it. They'll chew you up, spit you out, and not think twice about having crushed your heart.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Getting your heart broken is the whole point of it. Being the sappy, sentimental bastard I am, I've been crushed many times by women without even being in a relationship. I hope to one day have my heart broken by a girlfriend.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Skull-n-Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Looking for a woman never gets you one...

    It's taking charge of your life and being really good at something that gets you noticed...

    And wanting a woman right after a divorce is a BAD thing...it clouds your judgement and can get you right back to square one.

    Take this time to learn who you are and live life for yourself....It is ONLY THEN that you will meet the perfect woman.

    This is not a theory, this is fact! Trust me on this one.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skull-n-Bones:
    Looking for a woman never gets you one...

    It's taking charge of your life and being really good at something that gets you noticed...

    And wanting a woman right after a divorce is a BAD thing...it clouds your judgement and can get you right back to square one.

    Take this time to learn who you are and live life for yourself....It is ONLY THEN that you will meet the perfect woman.

    This is not a theory, this is fact! Trust me on this one.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with that one. I think that's true for any sort of serious relationship that's ended. my current boyfriend is actually the first person I ever dated. we were friends for six years when we got together..he'd asked me out when we were about 16, I'd turned him down..he eventually got together with someone else, and I always regretted it.

    she dumped him right after they got engaged. he asked me out shortly after that, and I stupidly said yes. his judgement and reason were totally wrong, he ended up treating me badly, and I left him. but I think in that situation, he'd left a long time before I did..he just hadn't said the actual words.

    we didn't speak for two years. during that time I got together with someone else who was a 1st class asshole to me. after I left him, I got back in touch with my first boyfriend..just to be friends, as we'd been really close friends before we ever dated. he'd sorted out his issues, and ended up asking me out again. we've been together for nearly seven months now, and he's been nothing but good to me.

    if we'd waited till he was over his break-up the first time, the crash and burn that took place probably wouldn't have happened.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •